Join us this Sunday as Pastor Jarrod begins his new series, “Foundations,” with “Ask, Seek, Knock.” We will also be remembering our Lord’s sacrifice by sharing in communion during this service.
An Opportunity to Help a Family in Need
Grace Warwick we have been given a wonderful opportunity to help a Ukrainian family in need in our community. Below is a list of items being requested to help the family start their new life here in Warwick. If you are able, please pick up an item or two and bring it with you to Grace Warwick on Sunday, June 26. There will be a drop off location in the lobby.
- Beverages: juice, coffee, tea, juice boxes, water
- Canned Goods: beans, fruit, soup, tomato sauce, tuna fish, vegetables
- Snacks: pretzels, cookies, chips, crackers, nuts, popcorn, raisins, cranberry, snack bars, peanut butter
- Dry Goods: pasta, rice, cereal, oatmeal, granola bars
- Baking Goods: sugar, flour, pancake mix, vegetable oil
- Toiletries: Toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, soap, shampoo, deodorant, disposable razors
- Misc. Items: paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, laundry detergent, cleaning products, over the counter medications, vitamins
Welcome to CY Parent/Student Event!
All graduating 5th graders and their parents/guardians are invited to a CY Parent Orientation at Middletown on Sunday, June 26th, at 5pm. Parents/students will enjoy refreshments/snacks, and hear more about Collective Youth, and then attend their first CY Service with their students at 6pm!
Women's Worship & Prayer Night
Grace Washingtonville is hosting a Woman’s Worship & Prayer night on July 8th at 7pm. All women across all campuses are welcome to attend. Please register below
GraceKids are Moving Up!
GraceKids from pre-K will move to their new classroom on Sunday, July 3rd which will be the K-5 room. New CY students should attend CY West at Middletown, Sundays, at 6:00pm, or CY East at Newburgh, Wednesdays at 6:30pm.