Sermon series "Overflow" continues.
Join us next week as Pastor Jarrod continues the series, “Overflow”.
All around Grace
Check out these events happening at our Grace campuses! Feel free to plug in.
- Child Dedications – March 26th, but registration and preliminary process precedes.
- Men’s Gathering – Friday March 17th 6pm
- Women’s Worship Breakfast – March 25th 9am
Port Jervis Campus:
- Child Dedications – March 26th at 12:45 pm
- All-Spanish Worship Service! Share the news, Spanish services have begun! These services will be held every Sunday at Grace Newburgh at 1pm, led by Pastor Keni Epp. GraceKids available! For more information, email us at email@example.com.
- Spring Clean-up Day, March 18th 8am-1pm (Light breakfast and lunch will be served)
For all these events and more visit www.graceoc.com/events
Easter Jam Family Event!
GraceKids would love to invite your whole family to celebrate Easter at Easter Jam. We will sing, play and create a special craft to celebrate Jesus. Sign up online to save your seat.
Easter Jam will be offered at each of our campuses. Locations, dates/times are as follows:
Middletown – 4/2 at 12:30pm
Port Jervis – 4/2 at 1pm
Washingtonville – 4/1 at 1pm (This is a Saturday event at Washingtonville)
Newburgh – 4/2 at 1pm
Warwick – 4/2 at 11:30am
Serve online with us!
Do you enjoy the chat feature during church online? Would you like to join our team as an Online Host to welcome, engage, and interact with our online community? Click the Register button below to start the process. Be sure to select Online as your campus for this opportunity.