Join us as Pastor Jarrod continues his series, “Overwhelmed”, with the message, “Trauma”. If this series has impacted you, there is still time to bring someone who could find hope through difficulties!
Outdoor Night of Worship
Let’s jump into Fall with a night of worship together! Friday, September 29th on the lawn at Grace Middletown! Please bring blankets and lawn chairs and dress accordingly! Oh, and did we mention there will be fall snacks to enjoy!??!!
Collective Youth UPDATES
- CY PARENT NIGHTS: (6th-12th grade) parents are invited to attend the CY service on Sunday, September 24th at 6pm at Washingtonville or on Wednesday, September 27th at 6:30pm at the Newburgh Campus. Parents are welcome to watch the game time, worship, and announcements before heading off for Q&A with CY Leaders! Register today!
- MIDDLE SCHOOL RETREAT: Collective Youth middle school students are invited to attend the 2023 678: Pursuit getaway, October 6-8th! Spend a weekend away enjoying new friends, worship, teaching, fun games and more! Registration is $200/student and includes transportation, lodging, meals, and materials. (Scholarships available by speaking to your Lead Pastor) Register today!
- GK FAMILY FALL FEST! September 30th, from 10am to 12pm at the Washingtonville campus, for fun fall activities including snacks, an outdoor obstacle course, andMORE! This event will be outside on the upper lot so please dress accordingly! We have a raindate of October 1st from 1-3pm. (Please note the time change for the raindate.)
- GraceKids is now available during all service times, and we could use your help!
- ***Could you give one hour a month to serve in our kids’ ministry? Click here to sign up to volunteer in GraceKids and be sure to select Middletown as your campus!
- GK Book of the Month: Each month GraceKids will be highlighting a new Christian children’s book from our Parent Resources wall. This month’s book highlight is “This is the Gospel” for ages birth through age 6. Please take a moment to check it out at our GraceKids desk and scan the QR code at our Parent Resources wall.
Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a proven plan that helps you pay off debt fast and save more money for your future. The FPU program normally requires a course fee of up to $100. Grace Community Church is providing this course free of charge. FPU is a 9-week program held Monday evenings at the Middletown Campus beginning Monday, October 2nd at 7:00 pm. Click the link below to sign up!
IMPORTANT: When you complete this registration, you will receive an email with a link to create your Dave Ramsey account. Please click the link and create your account as soon as possible. This will provide access to the course. If for some reason you do not receive this link, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
Intentional Parenting Group
Are you a parent? Specifically of Middle and High School students? This is for you!
Bring your 6th-12th graders to CY and stay to join Pastor Jeff and other parents to work through the book “Intentional Parenting: 10 Ways to be an Exceptional Parent in a Quick-Fix World.”
Be sure to go ahead and order your book to have it here before the first session. HERE is the link.
This will be a 5 week group that will meet Sundays at 6:00 pm at the Middletown campus, starting September 24th.
Legacy Grandparenting Summit:
If it’s your heart to influence generations of your family for Christ, please join us for a 2-day conference simulcast at the Port Jervis campus on Friday, October 20th and Saturday, October 21. You’ll hear from a variety of speakers, enjoy worship, and snacks/lunch, as well as meet folks with the same heart for the Lord and their families. Early-bird registration is $49/person until 9/12, and the $59/person after. Please come!
NEW! Ministry Training Program:
If you have felt called to work in vocational ministry but want to learn more, the NEW Grace Community Ministry Training Program could be the right fit for you. Spend time learning about ministry alongside pastors and church staff to see if ministry is for you! More info and applications can be found at graceoc.com/residency.
Make Note & Save the Date!
Lots happening at Grace Middletown in OCTOBER!
2 – FPU begins
4 – Equip Bible Study w/ John Lewis
6-8 CY Middle School Retreat
12 – Prayer Night
13 – Women’s Movie Night
15 – WTG
22 – Potluck
28 – Men’s Event
Equip Bible Study
- Where?: Middletown Campus, GraceKids Room
- When?: Wednesdays, October 4-January 10 7pm-8:30pm
- Duration?: 12 weeks
- Who?: Adults Only
- Study Book?: Romans by John MacArthur https://tinyurl.com/equip-romans
- Contact?: John Lewis, email@example.com
- Snippet: “Within the pages of Romans, the apostle Paul powerfully shares his message of good news and eternal salvation with the church, advises believers on theological truths, gives practical applications for living the Christian life, and shows how God’s righteousness comes by grace alone through faith in Christ.