Join us as Pastor Jarrod continues his series, “Overwhelmed”, with the message,”Anxiety”. Bring a friend!
Outdoor Night of Worship
Come on out, Friday, September 29th for a night of worship on the lawn! Please bring blankets and lawn chairs!
More details to come!
Sign-ups are not required but are requested so we can be best prepared. Please use the link below.
Collective Youth UPDATES
- CY KICKOFF at MIDDLETOWN: CY Services for our Middle school and High school students will kick off right here in MIDDLETOWN!!! Starting Sunday, September 17th at 6pm. Mark your calendars and invite friends!!
- CY PARENT NIGHTS: (6th-12th grade) parents are invited to attend the CY service on Sunday, September 24th at 6pm at Washingtonville or on Wednesday, September 27th at 6:30pm at the Newburgh Campus. Parents are welcome to watch the game time, worship, and announcements before heading off for Q&A with CY Leaders! Register today!
- MIDDLE SCHOOL RETREAT: Collective Youth middle school students are invited to attend the 2023 678: Pursuit getaway, October 6-8th! Spend a weekend away enjoying new friends, worship, teaching, fun games and more! Registration is $200/student and includes transportation, lodging, meals, and materials. (Scholarships available by speaking to your Lead Pastor) Register today!
- GK FAMILY FALL FEST! September 30th, from 10am to 12pm at the Washingtonville campus, for fun fall activities including snacks, an outdoor obstacle course, andMORE! This event will be outside on the upper lot so please dress accordingly! We have a raindate of October 1st from 1-3pm. (Please note the time change for the raindate.)
- GraceKids is now available during all service times.
- ***Could you give one hour a month to serve in our kids’ ministry? Click here to sign up to volunteer in GraceKids and be sure to select Middletown as your campus!
- GK Book of the Month: Each month GraceKids will be highlighting a new Christian children’s book from our Parent Resources wall. September’s book highlight is “In the Image of God” for ages birth through elementary. Please take a moment to check it out at our Family Resource wall and scan the QR code.
Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a proven plan that helps you pay off debt fast and save more money for your future. The FPU program normally requires a course fee of up to $100. Grace Community Church is providing this course free of charge. FPU is a 9-week program held Monday evenings at the Middletown Campus beginning Monday, October 2nd at 7:00 pm. Click the link below to sign up!
IMPORTANT: When you complete this registration, you will receive an email with a link to create your Dave Ramsey account. Please click the link and create your account as soon as possible. This will provide access to the course. If for some reason you do not receive this link, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder.
Legacy Grandparenting Summit:
If it’s your heart to influence generations of your family for Christ, please join us for a 2-day conference simulcast at the Port Jervis campus on Friday, October 20th and Saturday, October 21. You’ll hear from a variety of speakers, enjoy worship, and snacks/lunch, as well as meet folks with the same heart for the Lord and their families. Early-bird registration is $49/person until 9/12, and the $59/person after. Please come!
Intentional Parenting Group
Are you a parent? Specifically of Middle and High School students? This is for you!
Bring your 6th-12th graders to CY and stay to join Pastor Jeff and other parents to work through the book “Intentional Parenting: 10 Ways to be an Exceptional Parent in a Quick-Fix World.”
Be sure to go ahead and order your book to have it here before the first session. HERE is the link.
This will be a 5 week group that will meet Sundays at 6:00 pm at the Middletown campus, starting September 24th.
NEW! Ministry Training Program:
If you have felt called to work in vocational ministry but want to learn more, the NEW Grace Community Ministry Training Program could be the right fit for you. Spend time learning about ministry alongside pastors and church staff to see if ministry is for you! More info and applications can be found at graceoc.com/residency.
NEW Grace App! Grace Community has switched to a new app!
Use it for all things Grace— from watching live services, registering for events, prayer requests, Next Steps opportunities, and giving, to communicating with your small group as well as seeing your serve schedule! Click below or head to your app store today to download the Church Center app. Once you download, choose your Grace Community Church NY campus, log in, and you’ll have all you need in one place!