Serve the Soup Kitchen
We are doing a soup kitchen for the homeless, Sunday, November 18th from 2pm-4pm. If you would like to be involved, please stop by the Info Center to sign up or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
There are many ways to get involved:
- Donate a pot of soup (each should feed 10-15) people.
- Set-Up Team (1:30pm -2:00pm)
- Serve the Community (2pm-4pm)
NextGen Groups Canceled
There will be no NextGen Wednesday, October 31st.
Quarterly Statement Mailing
Your quarterly giving statements will be mailed this coming week. We want to thank you for all you do–not only are you supporting the ministries of this campus, but across all of Orange County and beyond! If you do not receive your statement, please connect with Pastor Tra’s office at Newburgh@graceoc.com.
NEW TIME! Prayer Group
Beginning, Monday, October 22nd, the prayer group will begin at 7pm. This group is open to anyone who would like to come pray at the campus.
- Celebration: Sunday, November 11th at 5pm
- Pie Night to follow from 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Women’s Worship and Prayer Night: Friday, November 16th at 7pm
- Family Movie Night: Friday, November 30th at 6:45pm
- GraceKids Family Event “Crafts and Cocoa”: Saturday, December 1st from 10am-12pm
- Snow Date: Friday, December 14th from 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Welcome to Grace Dinner: Sunday, December 2nd at 7pm
- Soup and Carols: Saturday, December 8th from 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Snow Date: Saturday, December 15th from 11:30am -1:30pm
- Celebration: Sunday, December 9th at 5pm