Welcome! Our current series is “Let’s Go!” with Pastor Jarrod Jones.
Celebration and Everything Apple Night
Sunday, October 14th at 5pm will be our Celebration service. We will have communion, extended worship, and a hear a message from Pastor Trabelus. There is no Gracekids.
Following the service we will have a time of community. It is Everything Apple Night from 6pm – 8pm. Bring your favorite apple food dish to share. This is a great time to meet new people and get to know the Grace Newburgh Community.
NextGen Middle School Retreat
NextGen will be hosting a retreat November 2-4 to Young Life’s Lake Champion! A registration fee of $140 per student includes transportation, lodging, food, and study matierials. This is a great time for new middle school students to develop their own walk with Christ while connecting with Leaders and other NextGen MS students. Click here to register!
We will be having a child(ren) dedication, Sunday October 21st at 1pm. If you would like to dedicate your children to the Lord or would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stop by the Info Center.
There will be a meeting with Pastor Trabelus for all parents/guardians prior to the service. This meeting will be Sunday, October 14th at 12pm.
El Salvador Missions Trip Interest Meeting
There will be a meeting and light lunch for anyone who is interested on going on to El Salvador this spring. The meeting will be held in the NextGen room at 1pm on Sunday, October 21st. Please sign up at the Info Center or email email@example.com.
- Welcome to Grace Dinner: Sunday, October 28th at 7pm
- Celebration: Sunday, November 11th at 5pm
- Women’s Worship and Prayer Night: Friday, November 16th at 7pm
- Family Movie Night: Friday, November 30th at 6:45pm
- GraceKids Family Event “Crafts and Cocoa”: Saturday, December 1st from 10am-12pm
- Snow Date: Friday, December 14th from 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Welcome to Grace Dinner: Sunday December 2nd at 7pm
- Soup and Carols: Saturday, December 8th from 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Snow Date: Saturday, December 15th from 11:30am -1:30pm
- Celebration: Sunday, December 9th at 5pm