Join us, Sunday night, November 11th at 5pm for communion, worship, and a special message from Pastor Trabelus. Following the service from 6:00pm -7:30pm stay for a time of community. Bring your favorite pie to share. GraceKidsJr. will not be available.
Serve the Soup Kitchen
We are doing a soup kitchen for the homeless, Sunday, November 18th from 2pm-4pm. If you would like to be involved, please stop by the Info Center to sign up or email email@example.com .
Quarterly Statement Mailing
Your quarterly giving statements have been mailed this week. We want to thank you for all you do–not only are you supporting the ministries of this campus, but across all of Orange County and beyond! If you do not receive your statement, please connect with Pastor Trabelus’ office at Newburgh@graceoc.com.
Ladies Worship Night
The women’s group is hosting a Ladies Worship Night, Friday, November 16th at 7pm.
- Night of Prayer: Monday, November 24th at 7:00pm
- Polar Express Movie Night: Friday, November 30th at 6:45pm
- GraceKids Family Event “Crafts and Cocoa”: Saturday, December 1st from 10am-12pm
- Snow Date: Friday, December 14th from 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Welcome to Grace Dinner: Sunday, December 2nd at 7pm
- Soup and Carols: Saturday, December 8th from 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Snow Date: Saturday, December 15th from 11:30am -1:30pm
- Celebration/Baptism Service: Sunday, December 9th at 5pm
- Christmas Services: stay tuned!