Small Groups at PJ!
We have groups happening right now at PJ Campus!
- Men’s Small Group – Tuesdays, 7pm, GraceKids room, PJ Campus
- Women to Women Brunch – meets monthly, bring a dish to share…next meeting: March 16th, 9:30am, Café,
- PJ CampusWomen’s Group – Thursdays, 5pm, Café, PJ Campus
For more information, contact SMGP.PJ@graceoc.com or PortJervis@graceoc.com.
Worship Night at Port Jervis
Head over to the campus on Friday, March 29th at 7pm for a time of worship and just spending time together as a church family. See you there.
Women’s Simulcast: “Going Beyond,” with Priscilla Shirer.
The Newburgh and Middletown Campuses will be hosting the “Going Beyond” Simulcast with Priscilla Shirer this spring.
- Middletown Campus
- Saturday, April 6th 9am -5:30pm
- $30/person includes breakfast and lunch
- Newburgh Campus
- Friday, May 3rd, 6pm -9:30pm, Saturday May 4th, 8am-1pm
- $30/person includes evening snack, breakfast and lunch
For more information or to register please click here.
Do you have the graceoc app?
It’s definitely time to download the free app. Receive notifications of weather delays or last-minute cancellations, as well as reminders about special events. Just remember to allow select your campus in the app settings!
Join Grace Buddies!
Grace Port Jervis is inviting people who feel called to serve as a one-to-one “Buddy for a child with special needs, or just needing a little extra one-on-one attention to thrive during a Sunday morning service. If you have a heart for this ministry, please let us know by emailing email@example.com, or filling out a volunteer form at www.graceoc.com/applications.
Yes, we hope you’ll begin SERVING today!
If you’re interested in joining one of our volunteer teams, please fill out a connection card or sign up at our Volunteer Desk downstairs. We would love to help to get you plugged in! You can always pop over to our website at www.graceoc.com/serve.