Courses available for you
- Leadership Pathway is a 5-week course designed for those who are leading, have been recommended to lead, or would like to step into leading a team or small group at Grace. We’d love for you to join us! This course will be held at our Middletown Campus, Wednesdays at 7:00 pm from September 29- October 27, led by Pastor Jeff Harrison. Register here.
- Essentials Class: This 5-8 week course dives deeper into the core teachings of Christianity and explains what it means to live as a Christian in today’s culture. There are several options available for you!
COLLECTIVE YOUTH Announcements
- Christianity 101, 8-week course for middle and high school students who want to better understand the basics of Christianity. Begins October 3rd, Washingtonville campus, Sundays at 10am. Click HERE to register.
- Middle School Retreat. The Collective Youth Ministry will hold it’s annual 678 Retreat on October 15-17 at the Word of Life Camp in Schroon Lake, NY. Registration is $150 per student and includes meals, lodging, entertainment, and program materials. Click the ‘More Info’ button to sign up.
- CY holds services at Middletown campus on Sundays from 6-7:30pm, and Newburgh campus, on Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm. For more info, head to www.collectiveyouth.com.
***PARENTS…Need something to do while your kids attend CY service at Middletown? Pastor Lee is offering a Digging Deeper small group where you can fellowship with others.
New Ministry for Mothers at Grace and beyond!
Grace MOMs is a new group for mothers of children from birth through high school! MOMs will meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month (October 13th through June 8th) from 9:30a to 11:30a, at the Grace Washingtonville campus. Your little ones are welcome to come with you or may be cared for in our nursery by vetted Grace volunteers. There is a one time registration required with a $25 registration fee. (If you are experiencing financial hardship, please don’t let that stop you from coming, email email@example.com and let us know.)
Young Professionals Small Group
If you are between the age of 24-35 join us at our NEWBURGH CAMPUS as we go through the book “Knowing God” by LI Packer. Knowing God brings together two important facets of the Christian faith― knowing about God and also knowing God through the context of a close relationship with the person of Jesus Christ.
Starts THIS Thursday, September 30th from 6:30pm-8:00pm at Newburgh. Register below!
Are you a WP Cadet?
If you are a cadet joining us from West Point, please take a moment to complete a digital connection card, here. In the section that says “General questions/comments” please write CADET. We have cadet–specific events and activities that we would love to share with you.