"Good to Know" series finale!
Join us next week as Pastor Jarrod concludes the series, “Good to Know.” We will share communion during this service.
Happy Mother's Day
Wishing all the moms, moms-to-be, and the moms at heart a very happy Mother’s Day.
No Collective Youth this week:
Collective Youth will not be meeting on Wednesday, 17th. Enjoy the week!
All around Grace
Here’s what’s happening at our Grace locations:
- Essentials Class* – May 14 – July 16
- Child Dedication Service* – May 21st at 1:00 pm
- Men’s Conference – June 9-10
- May 28th ther ewill be NO 11:30 or 1:00 services due to Newburgh Memorial Day Parade. Join us at Noon at Algonquin Park! Hot Dogs and waters will be provided. Please bring a snack to share…and a lawn chair!
- Spanish Service – Each Sunday at 1:00 pm
- Family Ministry Interest Meeting – May 21 following each service
- Financial Peace University* – 9 weeks starting mid-May, Sundays 8:30am
- Campus Clean-up Day – May 20th, 8am-12pm
- Welcome to Grace Lunch – May 21st, 1pm
- Women’s Conference* – June 10th, 9:30am-4:00pm
*Indicates registration is requested. Please click the “Register” button below!
Grace Community hosts Faith & Family Night at Dutchess Stadium:
Join us on Saturday, May 20th, as Grace leads the Dutchess Stadium “Faith & Family Night”. Enjoy the Renegades baseball game, with highlight moments from Grace Community including the National Anthem, 7th-Inning stretch, Gospel message, and a post-game 45-minute worship set! A portion of the proceeds from each ticket will be donated back to the ministries of Grace Community Church!
Grace Buddies Sensory-Friendly Worship Service:
Parents of children with special needs often have a difficult time worshipping together as a family. Join us on May 19th at 6:30pm at the Washingtonville Campus for a special night of worship with audio/visual accommodations for our Grace Buddies attenders. We will have the worship music volume lowered, noise-sensitivity headphones, some sensory items, and flexible seating so children can move around and dance. It is our heart that ALL families feel welcome and able to worship together. All are welcome to attend. Register today!
Collective Youth Ministries (MS/HS) Parent Orientation:
If you are the parent of a child entering 6th grade (middle school), we encourage you and your student to attend the Collective Youth Parent Orientation meeting on Sunday, June 25th at 5pm at the Washingtonville Campus. Come and hear about the Collective Youth ministry and stay for the CY Service!
Heading to middle school this fall?
Heading to middle school this fall? That means you’re heading to Collective Youth Ministries, and we want to celebrate with you! Current 5th graders, please join us on Sunday, June 11th during all GraceKids services for the 5th Grade LEVEL UP Celebration! No registration needed. Just be sure to attend!
Serve online with us!
Do you enjoy the chat feature during church online? Would you like to join our team as an Online Host to welcome, engage, and interact with our online community? Click the Register button below to start the process. Be sure to select Online as your campus for this opportunity.