New sermon series in two weeks
Join us next week as Pastor Jarrod begins a new series, “Overflow”.
All around Grace
Check out these events happening at our Grace campuses! Feel free to plug in.
- Financial Peace University – Beginning March 6
- Child Dedications – March 26th, but registration and preliminary process precedes.
- Men’s Gathering – Friday March 17th 6pm
- Women’s Worship Breakfast – March 25th 9am
Port Jervis Campus:
- Men’s Breakfast MARCH 11, 8:00 AM All men 18 and older
- Child Dedications – March 26th at 12:45 pm
- Prayer Night – Pursuit MARCH 6, 7:00 PM Join us for our monthly prayer night “Pursuit” as we worship, praise and pray together.
- Chili Cook-off – March 12th @ 1:00 pm
- All-Spanish Worship Service! Share the news, Spanish services have begun! These services will be held every Sunday at Grace Newburgh at 1pm, led by Pastor Keni Epp. GraceKids available! For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Peace University – Beginning March 2nd
For all these events and more visit www.graceoc.com/events
Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a proven plan that helps you pay off debt fast and save more money for your future. The FPU program normally requires a course fee of up to $100. Grace Community Church is providing this course free of charge. FPU is a 9-week program. Click the link below to register for FPU at either Middletown or Washingtonville.
No Saturday Night Service March 11
There will be no Saturday Night Service in Washingtonville on March 11 due to previously scheduled community memorial event. Saturday Night service will resume on March 18th.
"Made New" Family Event:
If your family has been working through the GraceKids’ book, “What is a Christian?”, your next step is to join us for the “Made New” event! Join us at the Grace Washingtonville Campus this Saturday, March 11th from 9am to 11am, as we talk about what we’ve learned, have some fun family activities, and look toward your child’s next steps in their walk with Jesus! Register today!
Serve online with us!
Do you enjoy the chat feature during church online? Would you like to join our team as an Online Host to welcome, engage, and interact with our online community? Click the Register button below to start the process. Be sure to select Online as your campus for this opportunity.