Join us for the series finale of “Love that Lasts,” with the message “Marriage Friendship”. We will be sharing in communion during this service. Pastor Jarrod will begin a NEW series, “Overflow” on March 12th. Don’t miss it!
All around Grace
Check out these events happening at our Grace campuses! Feel free to plug in.
- Tacos & Trivia THIS Sunday, February 26th after the 11:30 service. We’ll take care of the tacos; you bring the desserts.
Port Jervis Campus:
- Soup and Sandwiches THIS Sunday FEBRUARY 26 in the PJ Cafe following the 11:30 service. Please bring soup and sandwiches to share, and we will provide dessert and drinks.
- Men’s Breakfast MARCH 11, 8:00 AM All men 18 and older…Join Pastor Greg on March 11th for breakfast 8-10:30 am.
- Women’s Bible Study MARCH 1, 6:30 PM Join the Women of Grace Warwick as we explore the book of Galatians together for an 8-week study.
- Prayer Night – Pursuit MARCH 6, 7:00 PM Join us for our monthly prayer night “Pursuit” as we worship, praise and pray together.
- All-Spanish Worship Service! Share the news, Spanish services have begun! These services will be held every Sunday at Grace Newburgh at 1pm, led by Pastor Keni Epp. GraceKids available! For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child Dedication Services are coming up at a couple campuses. Please go to www.graceoc.com/events to register for the service near you.
Collective Youth Updates
There will be no CY on February 22nd due to the Advance HS Retreat. See you Sunday, February 26th!
Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a proven plan that helps you pay off debt fast and save more money for your future. The FPU program normally requires a course fee of up to $100. Grace Community Church is providing this course free of charge. FPU is a 9-week program. Click the link below to register for FPU at either Middletown or Washingtonville.
Saturday Night Service at Washingtonville:
Grace Washingtonville is now offering a Saturday night service at 5pm. There will be no GraceKids ministries available during this service time.
"Made New" Family Event:
If your family has been working through the GraceKids’ book, “What is a Christian?”, your next step is to join us for the “Made New” event! Join us at either the Grace Washingtonville Campus or the Grace Middletown campus on Saturday, March 11th from 9am to 11am as we talk about what we’ve learned, have some fun family activities, and look toward your child’s next steps in their walk with Jesus! Register today!
Serve online with us!
Do you enjoy the chat feature during church online? Would you like to join our team as an Online Host to welcome, engage, and interact with our online community? Click the Register button below to start the process. Be sure to select Online as your campus for this opportunity.