Join a Team
In anticipation of more of our ministry areas opening up on campus in the months to come, we want to work now to get our volunteer teams ready! Are you on a team? It’s one of the best ways to create connections with others and deepen your walk with the Lord. Please consider clicking the link below to serve in GraceKids, Cafe, Collective Youth, usher/greeter, Info Center, or on the Parking Team! Not sure where to plug in?… Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our volunteer connector can find a perfect spot for you!
Let’s all give some huge SHOUT OUTs to these “Welcome shirted warriors”:
- Joan Grogan and Mike Argenio and their team that faithfully mans the parking lot each and every frigid week!
- Deb and Jason Bookwalter and all the warm and inviting ushers and greeters as they welcome us with smiles and joy!
- Josh Marcolina as he and his team lead our worship experience with excellence week after week
- Oneica and Onida Denny who keep the Info Center in tip-top shape
- Laura Terpstra as she loves on and connects people with areas to volunteer
- Russ Tice and his team who keep our campus and attenders Safe at Grace
- Selena Fischer and the dedicated GraceKids volunteers who create a worship environment for your kiddos
- Frank Fischer who places the signs that welcome people to our campus.
Want to join them? Click here!
Welcome to Grace Gatherings
Are you new to Grace and want to learn more?
We’d like to invite you and your family to spend some time with us. Some of the leaders from our Middletown Campus will share the vision and mission of Grace Community Church. You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions and find out more about Next Steps here at Grace. There are three dates/times to choose from in March so click below to find out more!
Our green-shirted GraceKids angels are anxiously awaiting the return of your toddler and Pre-K kiddos during our 11:30 service! Please reserve them a seat in GraceKids at the same place you reserve your in-person seats–look for the GraceKids section available to you on the reservation page. We currently have very limited kids’ spots, which we can expand as soon as we have a few more volunteers. This is a great opportunity for joining a team! Interested in serving in GraceKids once or twice a month?? Sign up to serve here! Click the link below to register for seats!
Wednesday Small Groups
Digging Deeper 7 pm: a weekly time to dig deeper into God’s Word together, through discussion and application of Sunday’s sermon. Email email@example.com for login info!
Colossians 7 pm: Starts Thursday, February 25th from 7-8:30 via Zoom. How would your life change if Christ—the creator and absolute authority over everything in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, present or future—were your ultimate source? Join us for this rich six-week study as we dive deeper into an understanding of the pre-eminence of Jesus. Email John Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org for login info!
Montgomery Small Group 7 pm: Join us as we study the exciting book, Genesis. From the foundation of the world, we pick up the scarlet thread that weaves through history to the cross. We will study the impact these building blocks make on our lives today and forevermore. We invite all to join us as we meet online via ZOOM. Contact John Terpstra at JPTerp65@gmail.com for more information.
Collective Youth High School Bible study 6:30-8 pm: at Pastor Chris Arroyo’s home in Goshen (online link can be provided as well). Email email@example.com if interested.